I too had a love story


Title: I too had a love story
Author: Ravinder Singh
Genre: Romance
Published: 
Pages:

Do love stories ever die? How would you react when a beautiful person comes into your life and then goes away from you.... forever? This book holds a special place in my heart, as this was the very first romance book that I have read. And it is because of this book that I got interested in reading romance novels. I had tears in my eyes when I read it. Painful tears, uncontrollable tears... This is my favourite romance book of all the romance novels that I have read until now.

It is a very heart touching love story. It touched my soul... very intensely. After finishing the end part of the story I got goosebumps. The feelings and emotions in this book are so deep. I felt really sad....very sad. I felt sorrowful after reading the whole story but, I felt all the more sorrowful because this story is the author's very own story. His love story. This is the reason why, the title is "I too had a love story".

I would wonder about Ravinder Singh, how he must have felt at that time,  how lonely he must have been at that crucial stage of his life. It's so heart breaking! The name of the girl he loved and craved for was 'Khushi'. They got into each other's contact on a matrimonial site. They had just seen each other's photograph on that site but, had never met when they fall in love. They would call each other and listen to each other's voice, and would be satisfied. I love that part very much. It's so amazing! I would wonder how beautiful their love was. 
They loved each other so much, without even meeting each other face to face! 

It is very exciting to see how they fall in love, their late night calls, the way they used to wait for that moment to call each other, after spending a whole day without talking to each other... The author has described those little things in a very beautiful way. They add a rich flavour to the story. It is very romantic. I felt like reading it because it was romantic. The manner in which the author narrates it, is fantastic. One fine day, they meet. Their union is of a very short period of time. But they spend the time in the best possible manner with each other. 

Their union is different from the others. I felt so while reading the book, because they had not seen each other in person. I actually felt happy for the author, where he describes their emotions of the day when they first meet. But their union is short lived. Ravinder's job demands their departure and he has to move away from Khushi. But who knew that they were seeing each other's happy faces for the last time?

Life is uncertain. Things don't happen the way we want them to. Life had other plans for Ravin and Khushi. The episodes which follow their departure, change his life forever. Things go horribly wrong and the unexpected occurs. He is shattered with the memories of Khushi in his mind, all the time. Every now and then Ravin feels the urge to meet Khushi but, he is unable to have her infront of him no matter how hard he cries. This ending part melted my heart. It is so sad to see Ravin lose the love of his life.

No doubt, Ravinder Singh is an amazing author. The manner in which he describes the events in his books, is what makes him distinct from the others. (Ravin gets a phone call at 4:00 a.m., says "hello" to the person speaking on the phone but all he could hear was the heavy breathing of that person....) This moment was so intense. I was immersed in reading it. One can actually visualise the scene. In the initial pages of the book Ravin quotes these lines of of his own- "the result of your loss on me, happened in such a way, that while searching for you I found myself". It makes one emotional. I felt sympathetic towards the author. It shows the deep side of love. This best-selling novel is a must-read for anyone who believes in the magic of love.


Comments

  1. This is also a good review. It's interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice oneπŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    I had read dt book
    U hv written well abt the book😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting story ...something different..felt like reading again n again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good review. Excellent work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb .. everyone should read .. a very short story but gives a very nice message ..πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well written keep going πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment