This love that feels right
Title: This love that feels right
Author: Ravinder Singh
Genre: Romance
Published: 2016
Pages: 232
"Love is not for you" she told herself. Inside, just like any girl- she desired to be loved. Her name is Naina Singhania. In her life, marriage happened first and she fell in love later. The only problem as she says, was, she fell in love with a man who's not her husband. Interesting! Isn't it? She discovers her true and first love only after meeting Aarav- her first personal trainer in the gym.
She was a married girl. She had been in a marriage with Siddharth, a good human being otherwise, but who couldn't be a husband Naina wanted him to be and couldn't satisfy her either. She had accepted her life the way it was, until one day love came to her unannounced, uninvited; which shook her so intensely that she transformed into a brand new Naina.
She accidentally rammed in Aarav's car but, who knew that she would fall in love with the same person? The story is very exciting. The author describes each thing in a precise way. As it is said- " a reader lives a thousand lives before dying", it was conspicuous when I was reading the book. I could understand their emotions and may be, you may also have a similar opinion if you read the book.
Time and again the situations in the book question the reader- is it right? It undoubtedly makes the reader think. It is a thought provoking book. It challenges each one's perception on the institution of marriage. It's amazing to see Naina remake herself. She starts to live a life of her own. This can provide inspiration to many readers as most of us, today, find ourselves doing things we dislike or doing things to please others. Many people want to do what they love but, are scared to go against the society's norms. She is a role model to such people because she musters the courage to do so.
While reading the book, you see distinguishable perceptions of diverse people towards love, attraction, marriage and happiness. For one instant, you feel they are wrong or belong to that category of people who cheat and are not loyal; but in the next instant, you will find that your opinion has changed. It questions you whether such kind of love is right or wrong. It forces you to contemplate on such topics and give reasons to substantiate your view.
I was astonished by all the three characters in the story . All the three characters have persuaded me with one good quality which they possessed, and I wish to inculcate those qualities in me. I would read a certain part of the story and base my view on that particular part, and after reading the further part, I would be stunned to become acquainted with what they had to say on the same part. Their notions would astound me. Ravinder Singh says "the world is diverse". At such moments, I would recall his words and I must say that I agree with his thought one hundred percent. I too believe what he says. Yes, it is, indeed! The most compelling section of the story is the sequence, where it exhibits how Naina and Aarav fall in love with each other. It is a very exhilarating story to read.
Well written ...too gud
ReplyDeleteVery nicely discribed ๐ฅฐ
ReplyDeleteWell written..
Review is really good ๐ฅฐ
Keep writing
Well written๐ฅฐ
ReplyDeleteUse of words..superb๐ฅ๐ฅ
It's too gud..
Keep writing
Keep it up๐
ReplyDeleteVery nice review after reading the review I felt like reading this book
ReplyDeleteVery nice review. Well written
ReplyDeleteFabulous review๐๐
ReplyDeleteGreat keep going ๐ฅ
ReplyDelete๐๐❤️❤️❤️๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteWow! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteWow! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete